Rules & Regulations
We have created a set of rules and guidelines to help you enjoy our website and social media channels without inadvertently breaking the law or causing offence to others.
To ensure that you are having the best possible experience, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please only use English to communicate over the forum.
- Be respectful to others. e.g. never post content that is aggressive, offensive or defamatory.
- Always take responsibility for your mistakes, an apology or correction can often fix minor issues.
- Be honest and genuine. i.e. don’t make statements that are incorrect or pretend you know the answer to a question if you don’t.
We have right to remove your comments that breaks our community guidelines. Our admin/moderator is free to remove comment which …:
- … is disruptive, threatening, offensive or abusive towards others.
- … is illegal, harassing, defamatory or a breach of copyright or contempt of court.
- … is advertising or promotion of services, goods or activities for profit or gain.
- … is seen to impersonate: please be transparent about who you are and what you represent.
- … reveals personal information e.g. telephone number, postal address, email address about yourself or anyone else.
- … is obscene, sexually explicit or discriminates in any way based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
- … contains swearing of any kind in any language, even if * is substituted for letters.
- … is construed as spam – this includes the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- … encourages violence, or activity which could endanger the safety of others.
- … references criminal or immoral activity, including terrorism.
If you require any more information or have any questions about these Rules & Regulations, please feel free to contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://oroyalarchives.com/contact/ (include ‘Rules & Regulations’ in the subject line)
This policy is effective as of 22 August 2022 and was last updated on 22 August 2022.