|Last Updated||21st Jan, 2015|
Thakur RAGHUBIR SINGH, present Thakur Sahib of Banskhoh, married Thakurani Sudhir Kumari, and has issue.
- Kunwar Amarveer Singh, married Kunwarani Anita Kumari, daughter of Thakur Raghunandan Singh of Jamli, and his wife, Shrimati Thakurani Kusum Kumari.
- Kunwar Manveer Singh, married Kunwarani Harshita Kumari.
- Thakurani Jyoti Kanwar, born July 18th 1973, educated at Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School, Jaipur; married 2nd February 1995 in Jaipur, Rawat Thakur Raj Deo Singh Chandella, Rawat of Ajabpur, and has issue, one son.
- Kunwar Dhritimaan Deo Singh Chandella.
One of the Bara-Kotri 1‘Twelve Chambers’ of the Kachwaha House, who form the highest aristocracy of Jaipur..
Thakur of Banskhoh belongs to the Kumbhani branch of Kachwaha clan of Rajputs. He is descended from Raja Jashi of Amber 1318/1367.
- Thakur DIP SINGH, Thakur of Banskhoh fl.1739
- Thakur CHUR SINGH, Thakur of Banskhoh; held the office of Diwan.
- Thakur AMAR SINGH, Thakur of Banskhoh -/1877, married and had adoptive issue. He died spm 1877.
- Baisa (name unknown), married (as his first wife), Thakur Kanh Singh of Geejgarh, and had issue, two daughters.
- (A) Thakur Bairi Sal (qv)
- Thakur BAIRI SAL, Thakur of Banskhoh 1877/- , born about 1857, son of Thakur Gulab Singh, adopted by his uncle, Thakur Amar Singh; married and had issue.
- Kunwar Shiv Singh, born 1875.
- Thakur RAGHUBIR SINGH, Thakur of Banskhoh (see above)
- Thakur Mangal Singh of Banskhoh, married Baisa Teej Kanwar, daughter of Kanwar Hari Das of Rohet, and his wife, Kanwarani Sireh Kanwar.
- Thakur Devi Singh of Banskhoh, married Thakurani Daulat Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Indra Singh of Rohet, and his first wife, Thakurani Samdar Kanwar.
- 1‘Twelve Chambers’ of the Kachwaha House, who form the highest aristocracy of Jaipur.