Read Time:1 Minute, 27 Second
|Last Updated||27th Sep, 2019|
Rao Bahadur DHIRENDRA Singh, present Rao of Barhpura.
Also known as Barh ke pura. Rao of Barhpura belongs to a cadet branch of the Bhadoria family, the head of which is the Raja of Bhadawar.
- Rao RAGHUNATH SINGH Bahadur, 1st Rao of Barhpura, youngest son of Maharaja Mahendra Udot Singh of Bhadawar who bestowed this title and jagir on him in 1690, married and had issue.
- Rao AGAR SINGH Bahadur, 2nd Rao of Barhpura
- Rao SUJAN SINGH Bahadur, 3rd Rao of Barhpura
- Rao JAGAT SINGH Bahadur, 4th Rao of Barhpura
- Rao HARI SINGH Bahadur, 5th Rao of Barhpura
- Rao UGAR SINGH Bahadur, 6th Rao of Barhpura
- Rao PADAM SINGH Bahadur, 7th Rao of Barhpura
- Rao NARENDRA SINGH Bahadur, 8th Rao of Barhpura. He broke out into open revolt in 1804, and in 1805 was outlawed and expelled, a village settlement being made with the resident proprietors, who by degrees were admitted to full proprietary rights.
- Rao JAWAHAR SINGH Bahadur, 9th Rao of Barhpura 1845/1860. One of his daughter was married as his second wife to Parihar Raja Vijay Singh of Malhajini in Etawah District, adopted son of Raja Mahipat Singh of Malhajini. She died sp.
- Rao UMRAO SINGH Bahadur, 10th Rao of Barhpura 1860/1889. He died 1889.
- Rao HIMANCHAL SINGH Bahadur, 11th Rao of Barhpura 1889/1914, born 20th February 1867, married and had issue. He died 4th July 1914.
- Rao Karan Singh Bahadur (qv)
- Rao KARAN SINGH Bahadur, 12th Rao of Barhpura 1914/-, born 24th August 1902, succeeded his father on 4th July 1914.
- Rao Bahadur BHOJENDRA Pratrap Singh, Rao of Barhpura, he died on 14th Dec 1995.
- Rao Bahadur DHIRENDRA Singh, Rao of Barhpura (see above)