Read Time:1 Minute, 6 Second
Kunwar Bhairav Singh, son of Rawat Bhim Singh of Salumber, was granted the fief of Bhadesar.
- Rawat Bhim Singh, 20th Rawat of Salumber, married and had issue.
- Rawat BHAIRAV SINGH, 1st Rawat of Bhadesar, married and had adoptive issue. He adopted Kunwar Hamir Singh, son of Rawat Sardar Singh of Chavand. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Hamir Singh (qv)
- Rawat HAMIR SINGH, 2nd Rawat of Bhadesar -/1855, married and had issue. He died 1855.
- Rawat Umaid Singh (qv)
- Rawat UMAID SINGH, 3rd Rawat of Bhadesar 1855/-; married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Bhupal Singh (qv)
- Rawat BHUPAL SINGH, 4th Rawat of Bhadesar; son of Rawat Sobhag Singh of Chavand, he succeeded by adoption, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Inder Singh, he was adopted into Bhainsrorgarh, and succeeded there as Rawat Inder Singh of Bhainsrorgarh.
- Kunwar Tej Singh, he was adopted by Rawat Jodh Singh of Salumber, but died at an early age before succeeding there.
- Kunwar Man Singh, he also was adopted into Salumber, but was overlooked in the succession there.
- Rawat TAKHAT SINGH, 5th Rawat of Bhadesar; son of Rawat Guman Singh, Rawat of Chavand.