Read Time:1 Minute, 30 Second
|Revenue||₹ 32,000 (1893)|
|Last Updated||4th Feb, 2021|
Raja Shri KARANVEER SINGHJI, 17th and present Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun, since 21st December 2010. Married and has issue.
- Kunwar Tapasviraj Singh
Kunwar Mukund Das, son of Rao Ratan Singh and grand-son of Rao Maldev of Marwar was granted the jagir of Bhadrajun in 1596.
- Thakur MUKUND DAS, Thakur of Bhadrajun 1596/-
- Thakur BAKHTAWAR SINGH, Thakur of Bhadrajun, Musahib,
- Thakur INDRA BHAN, Thakur of Bhadrajun -/1856, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sangram Singh (qv)
- Thakur SANGRAM SINGH, Thakur of Bhadrajun 1856/-, born about 1843, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, born 1863.
- Rani Ratan Kanwar, married 1878 (as his second wife), Raj Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri. She died sp.
- Raja Shri DEVI SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun, married Rani Saheb Sagar Kunwar of Karjali, and had issue. fl.1954
- Raja Shri GOPAL SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun, former speaker in the Rajasthan Assembly in 1977, married and had issue. He died 21st December 2010.
- Raja Shri Karanveer Singhji (qv)
- Kanwarani Sujata Kanwar, married Kunwar Prithviraj Singh of Akhaipura (see Khandela-Junior), and has issue, one son.
- Raja Shri KARANVEER SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun (see above)
- Kumari (name unknown) [Rani Saheba of Bhadrajun], married Rao Bahadur Karan Singh of Bedla.
- Thakurani Takhat Kanwar, married Thakur Sardul Singh of Danta in Jaipur.
- HH Maharani Paras Kumari, married 31st May 1957 in Bhadrajun, HH Maharaja Sri Bhupendrasinhji Virbhadrasinhji of Lunawada.
- Kanwarani Marudhar Kanwar, married Kunwar Vijendrasinhji Parmar of Jagir Ishakpura.